Welcome to our website.
As increasing dependence upon computing and the Internet progresses it affects all sizes of business and today more and more are finding that they need an Internet presence to be able to compete. Customers expect rapid service and will go elsewhere if it is not available.
However with the advantages may come a downside; for example
- Have you ever thought you were paying too much for the support of your computing applications both in terms of resources and licences?
- Have you ever felt frustrated with the ongoing problems with your computing systems that cause costly delays, disgruntled customers, and costly consultancy?
- Do you have a clear idea of how all your systems work?
- Have you a set of 'stand alone' computing applications that would could benefit from being integrated?
- Do you have a plan for how your current systems will be affected by future upgrades to your infrastructure?
ITBusnet is an IT Consultancy offering a range of computing and consulting services including design, support, operation and continuous improvement of computing systems, using the latest Industry standards
- Based in West Kent, we provide cost effective support to people and businesses based upon 25 years of experience in the computing industry
- We can review your current processes and provide you with a plan and estimate of how we can reduce your support costs.
- We can look at options to reduce/replace costly products that can be replaced by more cost-effective equivalents.
- We can document your business processes with the latest BPM (Business Process Monitoring) tools so that you have a clear idea of your business structure. Once this is done we can focus on the key areas that you believe need improvement.
We will perform an initial no-obligation review for free. Any further work will be costed in against a clear cost/benefit statement so that it can be seen in terms of the savings that you will make.